- Location: South of La Veta
- Building SqFt: 4,911
- Acres: 35
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 4 1/2
- Water Source: Private Well
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Other Features: Ceiling fans, Garage door opener, Generator, Vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet, wet-bar, Gas cooktop, Dishwasher, Washer-dryer, Refrigerator, Corner lot, Eating area, Double Oven, Trash Compactor
- Utilities: Septic, Propane, Gas Heat, Central Cooling
- Improvements: Gravel Road
Dramatic views from this nearly 5000 SF custom home located approx. 3 miles S. of La Veta. This fabulous home exemplifies craftsmanship from its distressed hickory and slate floors, granite countertops, high-end cabinetry, stone/stucco exterior and steel roof. Perfect for entertaining guests and family with open concept kitchen combo great room with fireplace and dining room. The chef's dream kitchen offers high-end appliances including a wine cooler, two ovens and a warming drawer. 4 bedrooms/4.5 baths, separate office and an exercise room. Lower level guest quarters offers entertainment area, TV, surround sound, mini-kitchen complete with sink, single-drawer microwave, single-drawer dishwasher, small refrigerator & ice maker. School Creek runs thru the scenic 35 acre horse property too.
This home is mountain living at its finest with an attached 3-car garage and ample storage throughout. Geothermal heat and AC with in-floor radiant heat and two on-demand water heaters. There is a main floor deck accessed off the living room complete with outdoor speakers and a downstairs patio with fire pit and bocce ball court for outside enjoyment. Established and irrigated landscaping and a living snow fence finish off this executive home with a flair.